Foundation Christian College has been established by Christian parents to provide Christ-centred education of the highest quality for children in the City of Mandurah and surrounding districts.
Students will be nurtured in their understanding of God and His creation in a safe, caring environment, enabling them to develop to their full potential intellectually, socially, physically, spiritually and emotionally, preparing them to go out as light into a needy world.
At Foundation Christian College parents will be encouraged to take responsibility for their child's education by providing Godly examples to their children, supporting staff in their work in the school and by involving themselves in the life of the school as appropriate.
We believe in:
- One God eternally existent in three Person: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The sovereignty of God in creation, providence, redemption, revelation and final judgement.
- The Divine inspiration of the original documents of the Bible (66 books); its entire trustworthiness, sufficiency and supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- The Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His atoning death on the cross as our representative and substitute, in His bodily resurrection, in His Ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His mediatorial work and in His personal, visible return in power and glory.
- The sinfulness and guilt of all mankind, rendering them subject to God's wrath and condemnation.
- Justification of the sinner by the Grace of God through personal faith in Christ alone, and regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
- The receiving and indwelling of the Holy Spirit at conversion, and His continuing work in the heart and life of the believer.
- The one holy universal church, the body of which Christ is the Head, to which all true believers belong.
- The resurrection and judgement of all mankind: the believer to life everlasting and the unbeliever to eternal damnation.