Full-time ATAR Physics Chemistry Teacher
Foundation Christian College is a co-educational, non-denominational, K-12 College with over 530 students located in Mandurah.
We are currently seeking an experienced ATAR Physics/Chemistry and lower school Science Teacher to join our team Full Time. This will be an on-going position.
Foundation Christian College has a friendly, professional team of staff, who provide a supportive work culture and Christ-centred work environment. At our College, staff are provided with current Technology and ICT programmes and training, for the ongoing development of effective and innovative teaching and learning. We are passionate about supporting every student in the setting and achievement of personal goals through our quality education and differentiated learning practices.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications as a Secondary Teacher including experience with the WA & Australian Curriculum.
- All applicants must be registered to teach in Western Australia with the TRBWA (Teacher Registration Board), have a current Federal Police Clearance and a Working with Children Check.
Essential Characteristics & Attributes:
- Passionate about living out your Christian faith;
- Prepared to model, uphold and support the ethos of the College and its Core Values;
- Have a proven understanding and experience in teaching ATAR level Physics and Chemistry;
- Enthusiastic about working with children;
- Have a strong desire to be involved in the education of the whole child: socially, emotionally, spiritually and academically;
- Have a sense of innovation and creativity;
- Share a commitment to lifelong learning and a passion for teaching;
- Have strong relational/interpersonal skills;
- Have a willingness to be a productive member of our team and to work collegially with the other members of the team;
- Have excellent organizational skills;
- Have a thorough understanding of the WA & Australian Curriculum;
- Must be an Australian resident and eligible to work in Australia.
Excited by the possibilities? Complete the Teacher Application Form (PDF) today!
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 4:00 pm, Friday 3rd April 2020