We are currently seeking the following professionals to work at the College.
If you are:
- Passionate about living out your Christian faith
- Prepared to model, uphold and support the ethos of the College and its Core Values
- Enthusiastic about impacting the lives of young children
- Committed to engaging in the education of the whole child: socially, emotionally, spiritually and academically
- Innovative and creative
- Committed to lifelong learning and have a passion for teaching
- Relational with strong interpersonal skills
- Willing to be a productive member of our team and to work collegially with the other members of the team
- Understand the balance between teacher-directed and student-centred learning
- Well-organized and proactive
Other benefits for teaching staff include:
- Staff are provided with a laptop
- We offer paid maternity leave
- 10 weeks LSL after 8 years
- Opportunities for promotional roles
- Subsidised study costs towards Masters in Christian Education
Want to know more?
Foundation Christian College has a friendly, professional team of staff who provide a supportive work culture and a positive and inspiring work environment. We are passionate about supporting every student to set and achieve their personal learning goals by achieving to the best of their ability through our quality education and effective learning processes. Our pedagogy is driven by student-learning and student-engagement. We adopt a balanced approach between teacher-directed and student-centred learning.
Foundation Christian College is renowned for having a supportive work culture and a positive and inspiring work environment. Our staff are friendly and committed to excellence in their personal and professional conduct so that all students are valued and instructed to achieve to their potential; and who have a deep commitment to their Christian faith.
Staff at Foundation Christian College operate as a team to implement the mission of the College which is to provide a Christ-centred Education in a caring community and to equip students for the 21st Century.
We are passionate about supporting every student, including students who have learning problems or who are gifted and talented, to set and achieve their personal learning goals through our quality education and effective learning processes and programmes.
All staff participate in relevant professional development throughout the year so that they develop and maintain teaching skills and beliefs that are reflective of current and progressive educational thought and practice.
To be employed at Foundation Christian College, all staff must have a Pastor’s reference.